Development control area

National Housing Authority is assigned to develop any flat / plot project after the approval of concerned Ministry (Ministry of Housing & Public Works) or Planning commission (in case of ADP project) up to Upazilla level according to the section 4-2(d) of "Real Estate Developer ACT 2010" except the area of any concerned "Town Development Authority" (ie RAJUK , CDA, KDA, RDA) / Local "City Corporation" , Local "Municipal Corporation" and concerned "Cantonment Board".

Any Real Estate Firm wants to acquire land / develop project in the above mentioned area need to be enlisted at National Housing Authority and take approval of the specific project.